Master of Business Administration – Finance seeking Assignment in Corporate Legal Finance and Account Functions with a growth oriented organization.
Professional Synopsis & Core Competencies
- MBA Finance Graduate with around 7+ years of experience in Finance and Accounts, to involve in the Accounting activities and Finalization of Income tax returns and looking into the TDS, e-TDS Matters, Professional Tax, Service Tax and Taxation.
- Presently working with xxxx Private Limited as a Senior Accountant.
- Expertise in Performing of General Accounts, Provisions and preparation of Final Accounts.
- MBA Finance from the Institute of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad in 2008.
Total Years of Experience : 7.8 years
Current location : Hyderabad
From July, 2012 – Sep, 2016
- Worked with xxxx Private Limited As a Senior Accountant.
From July, 2009 – till May, 2012
- Worked with xxxx Private limited as a Senior Accountant.
From January, 2006 – till August, 2007.
- Worked with xxxx Company as an Account Executive.
Key Tasks Handled
Daily Accounting Activities
- Responsible for the accounting activities and banking operations
- Maintaining of daily Vouchers and updating into books accounts
- Maintaining of petty cash
- Recording of provisional entries
- Preparation of purchase orders
- Issued to C forms for against CST purchases
- Regular payments to vendors and suppliers
- Vendor wise reconciliation statement
- Generating of invoices As per terms and conditions
- Payment follow-up raised based on invoice due dates
- Customer wise Reconciliation statement
- Accounting the receipts payment from customers
- PF monthly return
- ESI monthly return
- Filing of form-5 monthly return of professional tax
- Maintaining of fixed assets record
- Calculation of depreciation and passing entries into books
- Monthly filing of VAT/CST returns
- Calculation of TDS As per sections i.e., 194C, 194J, 194B, 194H, 194I And 194A
- Quarterly e-TDS filling of form 26Q and form 24Q
- Calculation and paying of monthly service tax and half yearly return filing
- Filling of Income tax returns
- Distribution of form 16 & 16A
- Preparation of trail balance
- Preparation of balance sheet and profit & loss account as per schedules
- Preparation of income and expenses sheet for each project
- Preparation of MIS reports
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation statement
- Preparation of sales report for each RSM wise
- Involving in monthly payroll
- Processing of Employees reimbursed expenses
- Verifying monthly attendance sheet and leave summary of employees
- Generation of pay slips
- MBA in Specialization of Finance and Marketing from J N.T.University.
- Passed Bachelor of Commerce from S K University.
Skill Name Last Used Years of Exp
Tally ERP.9 2017 8
MS Office 2017 8